Thank you for your interest in joining the Hudson Valley Library Association (HVLA)!
To join or renew, please take the following steps:
- Fill out the member registration form. Each individual needs to fill out the form, and the corresponding membership benefits are only for that person. We invite organizations with more than one librarian or library support person to register multiple colleagues.
- An invoice will be emailed to you by the Membership Coordinator with payment instructions.
- To pay by Paypal, please select the appropriate membership level below. Be sure to indicate the member’s name for each payment. Paypal will email you a confirmation that serves as your receipt.
Membership is per individual librarian; the corresponding benefits are for that individual.If a school or organization has more than one librarian, HVLA invites each librarian or library support person to become a member.
Annual membership goes from October 1 through September 30.
If a member registers or renews partway through a school year, those dues are for the current school year, and membership renewal is due at the beginning of the next school year.
Membership Dues 2023-2024
- Library Professionals (currently working in a school or public library): $30.00
- Library Students (please mail a copy of Student ID with check): $20.00
- Library Retirees, Volunteers, Jobseekers: $20.00
- NYCSCLA Members: $20.00
Credit card payees can click on the membership button below.
Library Professional Membership
Please make your payment here.
Library Student’s, Retiree’s, Volunteer’s, Jobseeker’s and NYCSCLA Members
Please make your online payment here.